Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tell Me a Story

  Often people ask me to 'tell them a story.' I always shoot back: 'What about?' I'm often answered in the same way: 'Ummmm... Whassup in school?' So I decided that I'll start something. Every end of term (4 times every school year) I'll type-- right here-- what exciting has happened that term. I'll take notes throughout the year, and type them here. If you want to hear a school story, say: What's up in school?, and  I'll run for my notes, and I'll tell you about it. I owe you one 4th grade term, though. So this is what I remember.

   This year,2010-2011, is my first year with 3 teachers. I switch classes--finally! At the beginning of the year,  my friends Reese, Kemori, Ronnia, Ariel, Erykah, and Kyndall presented the idea to me: Making a movie. I thought it would be exactly what they said: a news show. AW, as lots of kids in 4th call a boy named Austin, had done something to pull the urge. AW had gone after a ball in some dirt. He chose a muddy spot. Now. Think about this. AW. Fourth grade's very own Smiley Clown.Ball.Through mud. Oh. Dear. Austin walked into that mud well,actually. Nothing went wrong- until his foot wouldn't come up. Yes. He put all weight on  the other foot, and brought up a mud-ball foot. Same thing happened 3 times per foot. Eventually neither came up.Whoa. Mr. Clown smiled, grinned, and laughed at his expanding audience. Miss Douglas and Mrs. Parks were laughing. Mrs. Dean, Austin's teacher, was shouting at all the kids to go play. Then Officer Hyche (She's the school officer) and Mr. Williams (The famous janitor) came out. Mr. Williams grabbed a long stick Austin held onto. AW fell, but eventually got out.WITHOUT his new-looking shoes. This was the first Friday of school. Austin is still at school, still funny, and he still has a nickname. Mud Boy.

   We never did get that ball. But the show group decided to cover comedy, not news. We've made Comedy Gals, and we will soon start a new show, which we will most likely call Talent Gals. That's the news. Leave a comment for info. about buying a copy of the show. I don't know how much change, but $20 will be the limit. I'll see to that.;) Thanks!!!

   P.S. No credit, debit,gift cards. No cards.Change only.:)

1 comment: