Sunday, January 5, 2014

    Haha... okay, leave a comment if you saw this coming when you read that last post: I broke my arm at the beginning of the summer, and overall, it was probably the worst summer of my life. Just saying.
    So, I'm in seventh grade now. Tomorrow is my thirteenth birthday! There are so many crazy things going on. Right now, Rico is missing. He has been for almost a full day now-- longer than ever before. It's pretty hard for me. I've been going door-to-door a little to ask if anyone's seen him. Dad says that someone has him, more than likely. I hope that someone is really nice to him. Toby is really sad without his brother and best friend. He cries and whimpers. Gosh, if Rico doesn't come back soon, I don't know what I'll do! It's so, so sad... I've been on the verge of tears for a whole day. If anyone out there knows where he is, by all means-- call my dad. It's really devastating. I haven't been able to eat anything since last night, not that I care, cause I don't want to eat anything. I'm trying not to think negatively, because I know that's just Satan tempting me to despair, but it's really hard. Prayers, prayers, prayers, please! I'm trying to keep an open mind. Everyone in my family is being pretty short with everyone else because we're sad, we're tired, we're just worried, and we don't know what to do about any of it! If you have ever had a beloved pet go missing, you know what I'm talking about. 
       Finally, everyone is gone! As much as we love, love, love our family, we are glad to have our house and routine back. Tomorrow, school starts back. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm really emotional and easily aggravated lately. Prayers for this, please. I don't like being short with my family, and I need to work on regaining control of my emotions and behavior. I have to go eat lunch now, but please, please, pray for these things and help me pray that Rico comes back or that we can find him ASAP!!! I love you all. 
                        --Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment